Big data distributions comparison : CLOUDERA vs HORTONWORKS
- Cloudera Inc. is one of the oldest and most widely known Hadoop distributions
- Strong client base and market penetration.
- Cloudera offers both its open source distribution, called Cloudera Distribution for Hadoop (CDH), and its proprietary Cloudera Management Suite.
- Cloudera provides proprietary value-added components ( Impala , Ambari .. etc )
- Cloudera is open source with just a few proprietary components, which minimize the risk of vendor lock-in and protects the ability to switch to a different Hadoop distribution at a later date with relative ease.
- Cloudera users include recognized brands like Groupon.
- It has a large community and partnerships
- Quick adoption for new technologies.
- Offers Trainings and good support.
Contact us to receive the full comparison report : firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer free meeting Comparison presentation!
Big data distributions comparison : CLOUDERA vs HORTONWORKSPages: