How to maintain your company information security when using Talend ETL ?
We know all that the ETL is connected to all the company systems , any security failure can be fatal for your company.
Here are some best practices to use :
- Use encryption of passwords.
- Use SSL certificate when using TAC
- Create Talend user with limited permissions on unix server ( never give root )
- Block connection ( In/Out ) from outside network to your TAC
- Use different ports than the defaults one.
In details :