Enterprise architecture : Birst and Talend ETL integration
Birst and Talend ETL integration will allow you to ingest your data from different system ( Marketing , Finance , Online transnational , CRM .. etc ) to Birst , here is high level design :
Why Talend ?
- Talend is an open-source data integration tool (with the full suite , ESB , MDM , BPM , DQ).
- You can start testing it with the free version
- Very large connectors Library, more than 800 connectors ( the biggest connectors library )
- It has the biggest ETL community and many finance companies and investors supporting it.
- It can run on remote and on local and the jobs can be used as java executable jars independently
- it has a on premise and Cloud version
- its mature and up to date on Big data technologies ( i.e Spark, Hive , AWS ..etc )
- Fairly priced and has subscription model independent from your project size.