Data integration tools list : Top 10
There are many ETL software solutions available to today’s businesses – from enterprise level powerhouses to simple open-source integration suites. How do you go about choosing the right solution for your business? At Adeptia, we’re committed to making data integration simple – and we want to make your decision simple, too.
Below is a comparison of the most popular ETL vendors including IBM Datastage, Pentaho Kettle, Microsoft SSIS, Informatica Powercenter, and now.
ENTERPRISE ETL VENDORS
IBM DataStage and Informatica are examples of Enterprise ETL solutions that have extensive background and experience in the ETL market with their ability to scale performance in handling very large data volumes in complex, heterogeneous environments.
ETL Tools Comparison | Best ETL Tools in market
- Informatica is a very good commercial data integration suite founded in 1993
- It is the market share leader in data integration (Gartner Dataquest)
- The company’s sole focus is data integration.
- It has a cloud version
- It has quite a big package for enterprises to integrate their systems, cleanse their data and
- can connect to a vast number of current and legacy systems.
- Its very expensive, will require training some of your staff to use it and probably require hiring consultants as well.
- Its very fast and can scale for large systems. It has “Pushdown Optimization” which uses an
- Not yet mature for Big data ( complex installation )
- Talend is an open-source data integration tool (with the full suite , ESB , MDM , BPM , DQ).
- It uses a code-generating approach. Uses a GUI, but within Eclipse RC, with an intuitive use
- Very large community , and more than 800 connectors ( the biggest connectors library )