Free open source ETL for Amazon Redshift
Free open source ETL for Amazon Redshift?
- Talend has the connectors to Redshift ( tRedshiftOutput , TredshiftInput ) to read and write on Redshift without going throw S3
- With Pentaho you can store data in S3 then use COPY command to load data into Redshift
- Both ETLs have a free version that you can test.
- Talend and Pentaho offers some of the most deployed Open Source ETL tools and used in several critical implementations.
- Talend and Pentaho have strong community support ( 3 million downloads for Talend ), well known companies. Open Source Business Intelligence is growing fast and real world applications are widespread.
- Talend Open Studio and Pentaho Kettle are both user friendly, well documented and have a strong community support.