Talend Salesforce Retry Logic Job.
Retry process , for Connections that might fail your job.
This jobs will show you how to catch errors and retry the connection until you get successful connection.
Talend Salesforce Retry Logic Job
If you have a requirement to try n number of times to connect to Salesforce as Salesforce ( like any cloud app ) is not 100% resilient , you might then need to develop the retry logic job which will automatically try and retry the connection until it get a successful connection.
The job, sleep few seconds between each two attempts and continue the process if the connection is OK.
This logic should be used throw your jobs to avoid any discrepancy.
This job contains :
- All the best practices
- compatible talend version 6 and above
- Jave norms
- Context parametersThis job contains 2 parameters :Maximum retry ( default 200 )Sleep between retries ( default 2 seconds )
Buy a ready to use job here :
To define a Saleforce connection, do the following:
- Enter your User name and Password in the corresponding fields to connect to your Salesforce account through the salesforce webservice.
- Click Check login to verify that you can connect without issue.
- Click Finish to close the wizard.